Monday, April 28, 2014

Rebooting...


It has been a while ....

Much have happened over these few months......... It has been 7 (almost 8) months since I left EY and join another organization.

I still miss the old days sometimes.....

But I am very grateful to have a special group of friends (sc,cj,pr,hh,cjy) who have showed me great support and timely companionship in this difficult transition period.

Over these few months, I keep having the view that I have entered into a treacherous world where dark creatures dwell.... And so ......I became more and more miserable as days went by..........my motivation level drops and I seem to have lost passion for everything...... repeating each day in a zombie liked manner

Events and circumstances finally led me to reflect on what is going on with my life and what has gone wrong......

I finally realized that the root of the problem lies not in my new environment but in my own views. I was too arrogant and disdainful of the new elements.......I was too stubborn to change.......and most importantly, I lacked new worthy goals to pursue.

Having now gained clarity of the situation, a new game plan is drawn up for breakthrough and progress

-Specific goals worthy of pursuit set
-An open and relax mind shall be cultivated, humility must be restored, and patience will be practiced
-Make it a habit to think only positive thoughts and focus only on positivity


What I focus on determines my reality. 


Enough ramblings for now....... Yawnzzz.....

No comments: